About Brooklyn Coworking
The "best deal in town": Brooklyn Coworking is NYC's first and longest-standing coworking space, based in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. Community vibe, laid back, and close to everything. $15 drop-in, $150 part-time, and $200 full-time.
Tired of complaining to your cat about broken code or a bad client?
Wondering what's next in social software?
Looking for an invigorating environment to call an "office?"
You are invited to join Brooklyn Coworking in Williamsburg! Break free from hourly coffee purchases and grab a slice of Williamsburg's alternative working community – coworking at No-Space (formerly called The Change You Want to See Gallery) - a cafe-like community and collaboration space for developers, writers and independents.
Bring a laptop, a snack or two, manuscript, screenplay, or killer app and leave the cats behind.
When you join the coworking space you get:
* a community of like minded folks
* cheapest monthly rates in town
* a flux of interesting people
* networking and expertise
* free wifi
* fridge and stove
* quiet focused work environment with a dose of social thrown in
* after-work drinks
* monthly coworking dinner parties cooked by some serious chefs
* free after-work events relating to art/technology/activism/theory at the gallery
The office space is open from 9am to 7pm, Monday through Friday. Storage cabinets / lockers are available for monthly coworkers. A printer is available for light use - donations for ink are encouraged.
In the main storefront room we get good light, and folks work in a community environment around large tables. In the side room you can take conference calls, hold meetings, and even make use of a "napping loft".
* Full-Time: For $200 a month you can cowork full-time (up to 5 days/wk). We reserve you chair, a personal locker, and hand you a key.
* Part-Time: For $150 a month you can cowork part-time (up to 3 days/wk). Again, you get a chair, a locker, a key.
Full-time and part-time monthly coworkers sign a coworking contract, pay one month security deposit, pay rent on or before the 1st of each month, and give 30 days notice if no longer planning to use the coworking space.
* Daily drop-ins are a suggested donation $15. First timers FREE!
We are no strangers to the poor, penniless and downtrodden. If you are in between jobs or a budding entrepreneur looking to get your next gig off the ground, come and talk to us.
You can pay rent by cash, check (made out to Not An Alternative, Inc.), by paypal or credit card (3% service fee additional).
M-F, 9am - 7pm
- Private Areas
- Shared Printer
84 Havemeyer Street, Brooklyn , NY, United States