About Piano Club, Brixton
We are an inspiring co-working space in the heart of Brixton; suitable for SME's, start-ups and home workers where flexibility and affordability are key.
Rent a desk or a pod of desks on a monthly basis. No deposits, no minimum, just a great space, great facilities and the freedom to get on and build your business. Your first desk will be charged at £295 per month and any additional desks will receive a 25% discount on top.
Piano Club is based in Piano House, just 2 minutes from Brixton station (Victoria line) - come and join the biggest cluster of creative, media and innovative businesses in South London. Enjoy the atmosphere of over 25 companies all in similar industries. Combined with inspiring space and access to the West End in 20 minutes, Piano House is a great place to work.
* Dedicated desk
* fast fibre optic broadband & WiFi
* printing, copying, scanning
* meeting room facility
* common use of kitchen/bar area (teas, coffees, expressos, soft drinks, biscuits provided)
* break out areas
* Entry to quarterly networking events held at the Piano Club
* Mailing address
* Bike storage
* Mini recycling bins on each desk
* Business rates also included.
* Hot desk option for £25 excluding VAT p/d
* 15 day desk hire p/m with all facilities above included for £215 excluding VAT
* Mailing address available to non members for £20.83 excluding VAT p/m
* Mail forwarding available to non members for £20.83 excluding VAT p/m
* Meeting room hire to non-members for £15 excluding VAT p/h
* Phone line and handset at £30 inc VAT p/m plus bills
* Notorious Brixton coffee shop, Federation Coffee are based in the Piano House courtyard (ideal to start the working day off!)
- Open 24 Hours
- Coffee Provided
- Conference Room
- Phone Line
- Private Areas
- Shared Printer
9 Brighton Terrace, London, United Kingdom