About Hudson River Collaborative
Join us on the top floor of a former printing house in TriBeCa that has been converted into a workspace for creative businesses: media, advertising, digital, fashion, design, and architecture. Our 8500sf loft is set up for small businesses to plug in, and connect with other businesses and grow your client base.
Additionally the space offers the flexibility to easily expand and contract your business as needed. Come and enjoy a beautiful space with high ceilings; large windows views to the North, East and South; two huge skylights; exposed brick, and an ambiance of awesome start-ups sharing the same space.
We offer all the amenities you will need:
• High speed internet access
• Unlimited conference room use
• Kitchen with dishwasher, refrigerator, and full pantry with coffee, tea, etc.
• Printer/scanner/copier services
• Office reception with spacious waiting area
• Mail service
• All utilities included
• Attended lobby
• Ability to host your own event (large meeting, panel, or demonstration)
We currently have 33 desk spaces available that can be arranged to accommodate smaller groups.
We are a less than 5 min walk from the A, C, E & 1 trains and less than 10 min to the N, Q, R, 6 off Canal Street.
Monday - Friday 8am - 8pm
- Open 24 Hours
- Coffee Provided
- Conference Room
- Private Areas
- Shared Printer
12-16 Vestry Street, 7th Fl, New York, ny, United States