About Myrtle Light Studios
Clean, spacious, private artist's studio for rent in Bushwick. Lots of light and beautifully restored industrial windows!
We are a new art studio facility located on the top floor of an historic building that originally housed the Irving Theater (opened in 1914). Our multi-use creative space is newly renovated and retains the huge old windows and wood floors.
The studios are just a block away from Myrtle-Wyckoff stop via the L and M trains, and a new Cuban-style cafe is about to open on the ground floor.
- 24-hr access
- High ceilings - you can build a loft that you could easily stand up in!
- Heavy-duty, locking metal doors in each studio, and-
- Keypad entry for outside door
- Large slop sink
- Professional, friendly management
- Utilities included! Heat, electricity, wi-fi.
- Communal area w/ fridge & microwave, plus huge outdoor chill zone with secret zen garden (we'll plant flowers in the spring!)
- Clean, private bathrooms
- 24-hour convenience store next door. Also nearby: Indian, Thai, Egyptian, brick-oven pizza, great tacos & Mexican, falafel cart
Rooms are approximately 175 sq. ft.
$700/month, utilities included -- we just ask for 1st month and deposit
- Open 24 Hours
- Private Areas
1533 Myrtle Avenue, Brooklyn, NY, United States