About Posner Center for International Development
The Posner Center brings together 60+ development-oriented businesses and organizations in a 25,000 square-foot shared space in Denver’s Curtis Park neighborhood to enable them to exchange ideas, cut costs, and improve the products and services they deliver. Collaboration will spur innovation, boost distribution, and generate new, sustainable ventures.
To book space at Posner, please visit http://bit.ly/posnerrental to fill out our External Space Rental Request Form. Policies and Pricing can be found here: http://posnercenter.org/space-rental/
We have the following rooms for meetings and events available for rent:
• Flex Room 151 and 240 (Max occupancy: 4 each); 8am-5pm, Monday-Friday only.
• Conference Room 150 (Max occupancy: 8); 8am-5pm, Monday-Friday only.
• Board Room *Max occupancy: 14 at table, or 25 open); 8am-5pm, Monday-Friday, plus $25 an hour for after-hours rental.
• Classroom (Max occupancy: 30 as classroom, or 50 open); 8am-5pm, Monday-Friday, plus $25 an hour for after-hours rental.
• Commons/Kitchen (Max occupancy: 100 seated, or 200 open); Between 4-10pm on weeknights or 8am-10pm on weekends, including set-up and clean-up time.
Space Reservations open 7 days a week, from 8am-10pm, by reservation only.
- Conference Room
- Private Areas
1031 33rd Street, Denver, CO, United States