Effective Date: July 6, 2015
2. Information We May Collect
Our Website(s) typically collect two kinds of information about You: (a) information that You voluntarily provide which may personally identify You; and (b) general information relating to your use of the Website(s) that does not personally identify You and that We automatically collect when You visit our Website(s).
- Non-Personal Information: Our definition of non-personal information includes any information that does not personally identify You (“Non-PII”). Non-personal information can include certain personally identifiable information that has been de-identified; that is, information that has been rendered anonymous. We may obtain non-personal information about you from information that you may provide to us (e.g. by submitting a contact request, etc.), either separately or together with your PII. We also automatically collect certain Non-PII from you when you access our Websites. This information can include, among other things, IP addresses, the type of browser you are using (e.g., Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, etc.), the third party website from which your visit originated, the operating system you are using (e.g., Vista, Windows XP, Macintosh OS, etc.), the domain name of your Internet service provider (e.g., America Online, NetZero, etc.), the specific areas of the Website that you visit, the duration of your visit, and other general information.
3. How We Use and Share Information
In certain instances We may share your PII with third party service partners which are under contract with Us and which perform Website-related functions on our behalf, e.g., vendors that provide Us with credit card processing services, assist us with customer service, etc.
- Non-Personal Information: We use Non-PII in a variety of ways, including to help analyze site traffic, understand customer needs and trends, carry out targeted promotional activities, and to improve our services. We may use your Non-PII by itself or aggregate it with information We have obtained from others. We may share your non-personal information with our affiliated companies and third parties to achieve these objectives and others, but remember that aggregate information is anonymous information that does not personally identify You.
- IP Addresses: We may collect IP addresses for purposes of system administration, to report non-personal aggregate information to others, and to track the use of our Website(s). IP addresses are considered non-personal information and may also be shared as provided above. We reserve the right to use IP addresses and any personally identifiable information to identify a visitor when We feel it is necessary to enforce compliance with our Terms of Service or to: (a) fulfill a government request; (b) conform with the requirements of the law or legal process; (c) protect or defend our legal rights or property, our Website(s), or other users; or (d) in an emergency to protect the health and safety of our Website(s)’ users or the general public.
- Flash Cookies: From time to time We may use Flash cookies to store Your preferences (e.g. volume control) or to display content based upon what You view on our site to personalize Your visit. Flash cookies are different from browser cookies because of the type and manner in which data is stored. Cookie management tools provided by your browser will not remove Flash cookies. To learn how to manage privacy and storage settings for Flash cookies, go to:
- Email Communications: If You send Us an email with questions or comments, We may use Your PII to respond to Your questions or comments, and We may save your questions or comments for future reference. For security reasons, We do not recommend that You send non-public personal information, such as passwords, social security numbers, or bank account information, to us by email. However, aside from Our reply to such an email, we will not send You email unless: (1) you request a particular service or sign up for a feature that involves email communications, (2) We are sending you information about our Services, and/or (3) You consented to being contacted by email for a particular purpose.
- Transfer of Assets: As We continue to develop our business, We may sell or purchase assets. If another entity acquires us or all (or substantially all) of our assets, the PII and Non-PII We have about You will be transferred to and used by this acquiring entity. Also, if any bankruptcy or reorganization proceeding is brought by or against us, all such information may be considered an asset of Ours and as such may be sold or transferred to third parties.
- Children, Parental Consent, and Privacy: The Website(s) are not directed toward children under age 13. We do not knowingly collect information from anyone under age 13. If We find out that We have collected information from a child under age 13, We will delete that information immediately.
- Other: Notwithstanding anything herein to the contrary, We reserve the right to disclose any PII or Non-PII about You if We are required to do so by law, with respect to copyright or other intellectual property infringement claims, or if We believe that such action is necessary to: (1) fulfill a government request; (2) conform with the requirements of the law or legal process; (3) protect or defend our legal rights or property, our Website(s), or other users; or (4) in an emergency to protect the health and safety of our Website's users or the general public.
4. Information Security
We have implemented security measures We consider reasonable and appropriate to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under Our control. Please be advised, however, We cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us online and are not responsible for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of your PII.
5. Third Party Sites
We are not responsible for the privacy practices and/or security practices employed by any third party website or service, including but not limited to any such sites or services that may be linked to or referred to in any way on the Website(s).
6. Contact Information
We will respond to Your request and, if applicable and appropriate, make the requested changes as soon as reasonably practicable. Please note that We may not be able to fulfill certain requests while allowing you access to certain benefits, features and services offered on or through our Website(s).